Since November 02, 2020 there is a 2nd lockdown (update 16.12.2020 – strict lockdown) in Germany. We assume that the processing times at the citizens’ offices will slowly increase in the coming weeks. Orders from mid-December onwards will probably be processed with a delay. Our service can still be maintained. We are also prepared for a tightening of measures and can maintain our service.
To increase the safety of our employees, we are implementing the following measures with immediate effect:
- we reduce our personal visits to the post office (twice a month)
- postal mail abroad: every two weeks (beginning/mid of a month), december: 04.12. and 21.12.
- we change the way how we send documents to citizen’s office
- we send the documents twice a week:
- complete orders (+upload all necessary documents) that are received by Monday 09:00 will be sent on Monday/Tuesday
- complete orders (+upload all necessary documents) that are received by Thursday 09:00 will be sent on Thursday/Friday
To ensure that your documents will be arrive in 2020, complete your order (+upload all necessary documents) by Wednesday 23.12.2020 12.00. The shipping will be done until 24.12.2020. The last shipping date ist the 29.12.2020.
From Monday, the 04.01.2021 on, shipping will be done as usual twice a week.
If you have not received an answer from us / the citizen’s office within 2 months after your request has been processed by us, please contact us immediately in your ticket.
Last update: 17.12.2020